BELOW WILL RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF YOUR RIGHT TO USE THE SITE, AND ANY ACCOUNT THAT YOU MAY HAVE CREATED AS PART OF THE SERVICE. YOU AGREE TO USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to create an account or submit any personal information to the Service unless your parent has created an account for you.
License Grants & Restrictions
- You are responsible for all activity occurring under your accounts and are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations relating to your use of the Site, including those related to the protection of intellectual property, data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data.
- You shall: (i) notify Stack Sports Connect immediately of any unauthorized use of any password or account or any other known or suspected breach of security; and (ii) report to Stack Sports Connect immediately and use reasonable efforts to stop immediately any copying or distribution of Content that is known or suspected by you.
- You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment and ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use the Site, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, server, software, Internet browsers operating system, networking, web servers, long distance and local telephone service, but excluding the Site itself (collectively, “Equipment“). You shall be responsible for ensuring that such Equipment is compatible with the Site. You shall also be responsible for the use, and maintaining the security, of the Equipment.
Acceptable Use Policy
As a condition to your use of the Site, you agree not to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, materials or other content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive, invades another’s privacy, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred for harm against any individual or group including minors;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- phish, collect, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any login data and/or passwords for other web sites, software or services;
- phish, collect, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available credit card information or other forms of financial data used for collecting payments;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Stack Sports Connect Site;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, materials or other content that infringes another’s rights, including any intellectual property rights;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- use any manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl,” “spider” or “screen scrape” any web pages contained in the Stack Sports Connect Site;
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any of the software used to provide the Stack Sports Connect Site;
- reproduce, duplicate or copy or exploit any other portion of the Stack Sports Connect Site, without the express written permission of Stack Sports Connect;
- interfere with or disrupt the Stack Sports Connect Site, or any servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Stack Sports Connect Site;
- obtain, collect, store or modify the personal information about other users;
- modify, adapt or hack the Stack Sports Connect Site or falsely imply that some other site is associated with the Site or Stack Sports Connect; or
- use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Use or distribute Team Member information without the Team Member’s advance permission or without the parent’s advance permission where a minor is a Team Member.
Stack Sports Connect reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Site and Prices.
- Stack Sports Connect reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Stack Sports Connect Site and Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Stack Sports Connect Sites or features, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Stack Sports Connect Site, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Stack Sports Connect Site.
- Stack Sports Connect shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Stack Sports Connect Site.
Copyright and Content Ownership
We claim no intellectual property rights over the User Content you provide to the Site. Your profile and User Content uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share any Content.
Stack Sports Connect does not pre-screen Content, but Stack Sports Connect and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Site.
Links and Third Party Content
Stack Sports Connect or third parties may provide links on the Site to other sites or content. Stack Sports Connect has no control over such sites or content, and therefore makes no claim or representation regarding, and expressly disclaims responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of sites or content linked to by the Service. Stack Sports Connect provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link on the Service does not imply our affiliation, endorsement, or adoption of the linked site or any information therein. When you leave the Service, our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review applicable terms and policies, including the privacy and data gathering practices, of any third-party sites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICES, AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE Stack Sports CONNECT SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. Stack Sports CONNECT AND ITS LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. Stack Sports CONNECT AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES. INIFINITY BOX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE Stack Sports CONNECT SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. Stack Sports CONNECT AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM, ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES. Stack Sports CONNECTt AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE Stack Sports CONNECT SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE Stack Sports CONNECT SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE FORMS AND CONTENT ON THE Stack Sports CONNECT SITE AND THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE SUBMISSION OR DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT.
Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email or chat. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond within a reasonable amount of time during regular business hours.
SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Stack Sports Connect OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF THAT USER’S USE OR MISUSE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES OR Stack Sports CONNECT SITE ARISING FROM ANY CLAIM RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, (EVEN IF Stack Sports Connect OR ITS LICENSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES OR Stack Sports Connect SITE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR Stack Sports CONNECT SITE, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES OR Stack Sports CONNECT SITE (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES).
THIS LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL FURTHER APPLY WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES OR Stack Sports Connect SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR MERCHANDISE THAT APPEARS ON, OR IS LINKED OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO, THE Stack Sports Connect SERVICES. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall Stack Sports Connect or its licensors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
One Cowboys Way, Suite 190
Frisco, TX 75034